Jan 11th, 2021
On this episode of SOI podcast, we welcome Scott Hanson,: Co-Founder of Allworth Financial as our host. He shares an insightful discussion with Chris Oddy, Allworth's Chief Financial Officer
- The reasons behind the blistering acceleration of M&A
- What’s a fair selling price for a firm in the $200M to $300M AUM range?
- What principals can do to prepare for a potential merger or sale
- Why firms should focus on revenue streams, growth and client mix
- Why 2021 might be a surprising year
- Understanding the importance of the distribution of fixed and variable costs when considering partnering with outside investors